The tuition fee is decided upon every year.

After you have been accepted you will receive an acceptance letter via mail. From May onwards, you will receive an email notification from Studielink that you can pay your tuition fee. The tuition fee will have to be paid before the start of the programme.

Non-EEA students who require a student visa will need to transfer the tuition fee, the living fee and the visa application directly after being admitted in order to have their study visa arranged in time.

Yes. More information about the tuition fees.

The KABK does not offer any scholarships. However, our students might be eligible under certain conditions for certain grants and scholarships. Please find more information here and check for other possibilities.

According to the IND (Dutch Immigration and Naturalisation Service), the average cost for living in The Netherlands for one year is €10,800 (in 2020).