Liability insurance

All students (including Dutch students) at the KABK are required to be insured for any damage caused to school property as well as any damage caused to a third person’s property outside the school (for example, in case you hit a car with your bicycle and cause damage).

If you are insured with the Master Plan Plus package of InsureToStudy, this is included. If not, you need to get separate liability insurance. There are several parties that offer liability insurance.

All students need to provide both their insurance documents (Health and Liability) after they have been admitted to the KABK.

Travel insurance is not accepted, as it covers neither healthcare expenses (Health Insurance) nor damages to third parties (Liability insurance).



You can contact the Student Administration Office via e-mail at and/or

Links & downloads