Apply via Studielink
- Go to Studielink and log in. If it is your first time in Studielink you have to create a Studielink account first. If you use the link above, you will automatically be sent to the page of the Royal Academy/ Royal Conservatoire The Hague.
- Once you are logged in you will arrive at your own homepage. Here you will find your own details as you filled them out when making an account.
- On the homepage you will also find the information relevant to your application and enrolment. At the top of the page you will see a ‘to do’ list. This list indicates all of the steps you need to take, so check it regularly.
- Apply for the course of your choice (‘Add new enrolment’). Fill in the right academic year, and choose ‘Institution of higher education’. Carefully follow all the steps in the screen. Then click ‘Confirm study programme’.
- Continue your application by selecting your start date. In all cases this is September. Click ‘Confirm starting date’.
- You will see a pop up message appear with ‘There are additional requirements…’. This means you will have to take an entrance exam. You can ignore this message for now.
- Confirm your application.
- After we have received your application, you will receive an e-mail with information about the entrance exam.
Dutch students log in with their DigiD
International students log in with a user name and password which they can create themselves in Studielink.