Vonk, Bart Vollebregt, winner Gold award, Morisawa Type Design Competition 2016
Anyone wishing to apply for the Type and Media Master needs to apply via Studielink.
After you have applied, you will receive an email with information about the admission procedure.
You can apply if you meet the following criteria:
- You must have (at least) a bachelor degree in graphic design.
- You must have sufficient practical experience.
- You must be able to write about your motivation for joining the master programme.
- You have a convincing portfolio of graphic design and typographic design.
- Your portfolio contains examples of calligraphy, lettering, type design.
- You should be fascinated by type design (should be evident from the portfolio), typography and different media.
- You should be acquainted with developments in the field of type design.
If you are interested in applying for the Master programme in Design Type & Media, please make an appointment with the course coordinator. You must be a graduate of an art or design academy, write and speak English at the appropriate level and have sufficient practical experience in typography. You are expected to be familiar with the developments in the field of type design. Your digital portfolio needs to demonstrate your motivation and interest in typography and type design but also give insight into your design process.
You are invited to contact the course coordinator Marja van der Burgh at email@example.com.
Find out more about Type and Media.
Last updated: 2016-12-14