The KABK has a very well-equipped (media)library. The book collection consists of titles in, amongst others, the disciplines of Fine Art, Architecture, Photography, Graphic Design, Interior Design, Philosophy, Art Observation, History and Art/Cultural History.
To remain up to date in all disciplines, the library has subscriptions to approximately 80 magazines. The media library consists of slides, DVDs and CD-ROMs. DVDs and CDs can be watched in the library itself, and slides are used mainly by teachers as visual support for their classes. Some computers in the library are connected to the internet. To use the library and its facilities the following appplies:
- use of the library is free
- only students and employees of the academy can borrow books etc, using their student or staff member card
- the student card is available at the Student Administration office, the staff member card at the Financial Administration office
- Books and magazines are due back after 3 weeks
- It is possible to reserve library material free of charge
- DVDs are not lent out but can be watched in the academy or in the library itself
- If borrowed material is returned late, you will be asked to pay a fine
- If the material has been damaged or lost, the damage must be refunded
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the library.
Marcel van Bommel (librarian), telephone (070) 3154798, firstname.lastname@example.org
Annemarie van den Berg, telephone (070) 3154799, email@example.com
Jolanda van Os, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mondays through Fridays, 9:15 am till 4.30 pm Also Mondays through Wednesdays 6.30 pm till 9 pm