The KABK has a very well-equipped (media)library. The book collection consists of titles in, amongst others, the disciplines of Fine Art, Architecture, Photography, Graphic Design, Interior Design, Philosophy, Art Observation, History and Art/Cultural History.
To remain up to date in all disciplines, the library has subscriptions to approximately 80 magazines. The media library consists of DVDs and CD-ROMs. DVDs and CDs can be watched in the library itself. The computers in the library are connected to the internet. To use the library and its facilities the following appplies:
- use of the library is free
- only students and employees of the academy can borrow books etc, using their student or staff member card
- the student card is available at the Student Administration office, the staff member card at the Financial Administration office
- Books and magazines are due back after 3 weeks
- It is possible to reserve library material free of charge
- DVDs are not lent out but can be watched in the academy or in the library itself
- If borrowed material is returned late, you will be asked to pay a fine
- If the material has been damaged or lost, the damage must be refunded
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the library.
Marcel van Bommel (librarian), telephone (070) 3154798, firstname.lastname@example.org
Annemarie van den Berg, telephone (070) 3154799, email@example.com
Jolanda van Os, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mondays through Fridays, 9:15 am till 4.30 pm Also Mondays through Wednesdays 6.30 pm till 9 pm