|Tuition fees & other costs
Read more about the institutional tuition fee on the website of the University of the Arts The Hague.
On voluntary basis, you can make a contribution to our School fund. This contribution will cover special costs for the benefit of your education, that cannot be paid out of the governmental financial support. As of September 2017 the contribution to the School fund will be €60,- per year.
Every student receives a participation form at the beginning of the academic year. To make use of the special School fund, you can apply via the Director secretary. Teachers can apply through the head of the department.
Money out of this fund is used to cover:
- costs for the introductory week;
- costs for excursions;
- costs for exhibitions (Academic relation);
- costs for participating in workshops or trade fairs;
- costs for meetings such as the Open day, school festivals, diploma awards, the graduation book;
- costs of individual contribution to projects (with an Academic relation);
- costs for facilities in workplaces, materials and experiments etc.
Last updated: 2017-01-19