|News: 50% discount on institutional fees for students with a Dutch Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
Students who have already obtained a Dutch Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (known in Dutch as stapelaars – consecutive-degree students) are eligible for a 50% discount on their institutional fees when taking a second degree at the same or a lower level at the Royal Academy of Art The Hague (KABK).
The KABK sees consecutive-degree students as a very interesting group. Experience has taught us that students with more life experience and working knowledge make interesting art and design students. They get more out of their degree programme, which allows them to make a special contribution to their discipline and society.
The KABK is saddened by the government policy that discourages consecutive degree programmes, and hopes that this new measure will reduce the barrier for holders of a Dutch Bachelor’s or Master’s degree who are interested in taking a consecutive degree in art or design.
- The discount is available to new intake students who have already completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programme at a Dutch institution, the so-called stapelaars.
- The previously obtained degree is not an art degree
- The measure applies to students to whom the institutional tuition fees apply.
- The reduced rate for the 2017/2018 academic year is €3,250, this is a 50% discount on the full institutional fee of €6,500.
- The measure is intended as an incentive and the 50% discount will be available throughout the entire degree programme for consecutive-degree students who enrol in the 2017/2018 academic year.
- The standard admission procedure applies.
Open Day programme
Student Administration: opening hours
Our Bachelor’s programmesn
Our Master’s programmes
Overview of tuition fees for 2017-2018